Tuesday, July 21, 2009

In the Land of U2

It's been over three weeks since I last updated here, and boy have things changed in that time!

Goodbye London and Hello Amsterdam. It's night two of U2's stand at the Amsterdam ArenA and I'm burning up in the Dutch sun in the queue of thousands that has been waiting outside the stadium since last night.


The band's first gig last night was a solid show, but I'm moving from the balcony to the football pitch for what will likely be a much more energetic experience--20,000+ were waving and jumping together last night in the standing areas, and I don't want to miss out on that Amsterdam atmosphere tonight!

My digital camera broke a few months ago and I haven't replaced it...no pictures for a while :(

Happy Summer! Boy I can't wait to hop in the car and drive around New England with the windows down and jump in random lakes...ahhh....

0 comments:

Back to TOP