Friday, July 3, 2009

Running Out of Time

I've only got a few weeks left here in London before I hit the road following U2 around until the beginning of August. In a year dominated by changing scenary and drastically different living situations London has been a period of relative stability. I'm working 10-6, finding time to excercise, cook, travel, and (most importantly) stay rested enough to rinse and repeat for over two months now!

This past Wednesday was course registration for classes this fall. I only had two evenings (of 60 minutes each using the free Pret-a-Manger WiFi!) to piece together my schedule, but I'm so pleased that I pulled everything together and was able to get into the five courses I was most interested in. Looks like a history/IR/english semester ahead. And even better, no classes until 10:30am and Fridays free; it's hard to complain about 5 months of long weekends!

Planning on taking this weekend light, although the all-day festivities on Oxford Street tomorrow might draw me outside for an afternoon/evening (+ late night) of food, drink, and dancing. It's nearly impossible to resist sometimes.

Off to forge through the last two hours of work!

0 comments:

Back to TOP